New Patient Forms
Welcome to Children's Orthopedic Specialists! We will see your child through college.
Our goal is to make your visit run smoothly. We ask that you please fill out the registration forms and bring them to your child's appointment along with the following items:
- Insurance Card
- Driver's License of Photo ID for parent/guardian
- X-Rays and MRI discs taken prior to the appointment if applicable. We do have a digital X-Ray machine in the office. In addition, access to Radiology Limited, the ER's at TMC, Banner UMC, and SimonMed. You do not need the X-Ray disc from these facilities
- Legal adoption document, legal guardianship document, or legal custody document if applicable
- Referral from the Primary Care Physician if the insurance mandates, and we do not have yet.
- For second opinion appointments, please bring all prior medical records, X-Rays, MRI's discs and reports from the previous physician that treated your child.
For rescheduling or canceling an appointment, please call our office 24 hours in advance at (520) 296-5437. We have a $25 No Show Fee.
If a patient arrives more than 10 minutes late for their scheduled appointment they will be required to reschedule. Please be sure to give yourself ample driving time to reach our office.
Thank you for choosing Children's Orthopedic Specialists for your child's orthopedic care. If you have any further questions please call (520) 296-5437. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and your child. We are located between Campbell and First Avenue on the North side of River Road.
Click Here to use Google Maps to find our location or get directions from your home.
**Please Note, if anyone other than the biological parents or legal guardians are bringing the patient to the appointment, please fill out and bring this form to the appointment. All other registration paperwork MUST be filled out by a parent or guardian. **
Tricare patients paperwork: press here
United, United Medical Resources, and United Community Plan ( APIPA) : press here
Southwest Service Administrators: press here
All other insurance plans: press here.
Please remember to take a look at our Contact Us page for information regarding our office location and directions.